Many thanks to Susan Edelman for nominating me for a Dragon’s Loyalty award. Susan publishes a wonderful vegan lifestyle blog entitled Watch Hatch Fly. Some really great vegan recipes feature on her blog so check her out!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly. I suppose this means it’s an appreciation award which is really nice!
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
7 things you may not know about me:
1. I was born in Brooklyn, New York and spent my first two years living near this train yard.
3. I am a Pescetarian which means I abstain from eating meat but I do eat fish.
4. I homeschooled three of my children for six years.
5. I was on the news three times (not for any crimes committed)
6. I am the sister of someone who dated the actress Lucy Liu in Junior High.
7. My childhood home, where my parents still currently reside in, was featured in the film, ‘We Own The Night’.
I am happy to nominate the following bloggers for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Thank you for making me feel appreciated and welcomed and for your follows, likes and comments: